3 ripe Hass avocados.
-you’ll know they’re rip if they are soft, but not mushy
1 parcel of cilantro
1/2 medium sized red onion
1 jalapeno pepper
1/2 tablespoon each of salt and pepper
Cooking (Time: 10 minutes, depending how fast you can chop)
1. Remove seed from avocado and empty fruit from shell into bowl.
2. Dice up the avocado and slightly mash with a fork.
3. Finely slice up the pepper and red onion, add to bowl. For extra spice I add the jalapeno seeds.
4. Shave the head of cilantro trying not to include the stems, finely chop and add.
5. Squeeze half of the lime into the bowl and mash all ingredients together until smooth/semi-cunky
6. Season with salt and pepper if you wish.
7. Enjoy with friends while drinking a Pacifico or a Margarita!